SILVER FIRS PHASE II HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
SOCCER FIELD RESERVATION FORM
1. The User is a resident of Silver Firs Phase II.
2. The User may submit this application at any time, but no later than 6 weeks before the desired date of first use.
3. The User may submit the team roster later than the application, but no later than 6 weeks before the desired date of first use.
4. The User will provide proof of proposed insurance for all non-residents of Silver Firs II as follows:
a. Limits of General Liability: $1,000,000.00 Combined Single Limits
b. A certificate of insurance,, naming Silver Firs Phase 2 Homeowner’s Association as additional named insured, must be received by the board at least five days before soccer field use begins.
5. The User will be responsible for clearing the field of all deposited items after each use including litter, clothing, etc.
6. The User will be held responsible for cost of repair for damages to the field facilities as determined by the board.
7. The User will be responsible for control of all individuals present during the time of facility use.
8. The User agrees to notify the board of any accidents immediately.
9. The Silver Firs, Phase II board of directors (the “board”) will grant reservations such that the maximum number of homeowners are served.
10. The board will grant reservations no later than:
1 month before the desired use date for organized recurring use;
1 week before the desired use date for organized non-recurring use.
11. When conflicts exist, the board will resolve the conflicts such that the maximum number of homeowners are served.
12. The board has the right to suspend the voting rights and the right to use the facility by an Owner for a period not to exceed sixty (60) days, for any infraction of these rules and regulations (CCR, Article II, Paragraph 1.b).
Release and Indemnity Agreement
The User agrees to protect, indemnify, and hold harmless the Silver Firs II Homeowner’s Association, its members, board of directors, agents, staff and volunteers, from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, expenses, or rights of action, directly or indirectly attributable to the users activities and/or use of premises.
How to Obtain More Information, please contact the Management Company. See the Contact Us page of this website for more information.
By submitting this form you (the “User”), agree that the information on this application is true and complete to the best of your knowledge and you have read and understand the Conditions.
Port Gardner Management
P.O. Box 1007, Everett, WA 98206
Tel No: 425-339-1160
Fax No: 425-303-0257